I will be better than I am. (140/365) by (DS)
1. there is no shame in falling apart. break, cry, scream. when you’re done, let that be a lesson.
2. when they drunk text you saying they miss you, know that you do not have to text back.
3. sometimes confronting your thoughts is better than pushing them away, no matter now painful it might be.
4. sometimes you have to be alone to be put back together.
5. growing up isn’t about letting people go, it’s about learning why they came into your life and why they had to leave.
6. you do not owe anyone anything. you do not have an obligation to do anything. you make your own decisions whether people like them or not.
7. someone out there feels the same way you do.7 reminders (via skinfilledthoughts)
Today I have learnt 3 things:
1. Your body can feel like it’s missing a limb when someone leaves.
2. Your mind can blame you for things that were never your fault.
3. Your heart can break for a love that was never yours.(via surendranauth)
what doesn’t kill you leaves you lying awake at 2am wishing it had
Somewhere between fuck you and I’d fuck you
somewhere between ‘go fuck yourself” and ‘no wait let me do it’
When the dust settles
And we meet again
You’ll look at me and see
Your biggest regret. m.v., You should have made me stay (via findingwordsforthoughts)
Read it over.
Let those words resonate in your mind. Nayyirah Waheed (via lavishyouth)
my blog will make you happy